Opportunities to attend open workshops as part of the Sign+Sound Theatre project will be posted on this page.
Introduction to the innovative Bilingual Theatre Method
On October 19 2018, Vo’Arte organized the workshop “Introduction to the Innovative Bilingual Theatre Method” with the Finnish actor and director Eero Enqvist, in Teatro do Bairro.
9h30> Welcome and registration participants
The workshop was attended by all partners of the European project.
Eero Enqvist, author Kukunor
Ivo Peeters, project leader
10h45 – 12h30> FIVE BEST PRACTICES
– University of Wolverhampton, UK
– Cekate and Dlan, Zagreb, HR
– Vo’Arte, Lisbon, PT
– Teatre Tsvete, Sofia, BG
– De Zeyp, Brussels, BE
14.30 – 17h30> DEBATE
– Exchange of experiences and sharing ideas
– Is innovative bilingual theatre a method to blend audiences?
– What about other groups with other specific needs?
– How to spread this theatre technique in Europe, in European Festivals?
LANGUAGE | English and Portuguese Sign Language
VENUE | Pró-Dança Studios
TARGET AUDIENCE | Persons interested in the area of inclusive performative arts, hearing or deaf people, with or without knowledge of Sign Language, including Translators and Interpreters of Portuguese Sign Language.